Hit the slopes at Perfect North in January with your Mercer friends!
Who is it for?
5th and 6th graders with any level of ski/snowboard experience
When and where does the club meet?
How do I sign up?
Download the packet HERE for more details and required forms. Sign up by Nov 6 to receive a 30% discount on ski passes. You are welcome to purchase any type of pass through the Mercer site for your student or other family members and receive the same discounted rate.
1) Purchase your ski club passes for the four dates above and optional lessons at www.perfectnorth.com/clubs. Find instructions (including usernames and passwords) to complete the purchase in the packet.
2) Complete the ski club permission slip
3) Purchase bus transportation by cash/check (optional)
4) Complete the PTA/medical form
5) Purchase ski club spirit hoodie by cash/check (optional)
6) Turn in forms #2-5 and cash/check addressed to "Mercer PTO" for transportation and hoodie to Mercer's front office by Nov 6.
What if my child doesn't know how?
Lessons are optional and in addition to ski pass admission. A one-hour ski or snowboarding lesson can be set at various levels and is provided by Perfect North’s skilled instructors.
How do kids get there?
Bus transportation is optional and in addition to ski pass admission for a cost of $35. The bus departs Mercer Elementary around 4:15 pm and returns about 9:30 pm.
Who can I contact with questions?
Mary Ward / 513-602-9677 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect North Slopes / 812-537-3754 / questions or assistance purchasing your pass